Idaho REALTORS® announced that it has has partnered with Decisely – an integrated technology company that specializes in managing benefits and HR assets – to create a brand new medical health plan for REALTORS®.
If you are an Idaho REALTOR® and would like to see if you are eligible for open enrollment, visit the Idaho Real Estate Benefits Center to view model plan designs and learn more about the program options.
What is it?
- A healthcare solution tailored for independent business professionals in Idaho.
- Designed for self-employed small business owners.
- Provides an alternative to traditional private and exchange health plans.
- Features Major Medical model plans with options eligible for HSA.
- Offers flexibility with National PPO networks or the freedom to choose any doctor or facility.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- Idaho REALTORS® must have an NRDS number and Real Estate license to qualify.
- For the Vault Captive Product, applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues and must have BMI under 40. Want more details?
Enrollment for 2024 begins November 1st. For a detailed breakdown of the plans, rates, and enrollment you can visit IRHealthbenefits.com.