Applications REALTORS® is seeking applications to its 2018-19 Leadership Academy! Application deadline is July 25! Learn more about the Leadership Academy below. Click the button below to apply!IR Leadership Academy Application
Leadership development is an essential element in the process of improving our association and profession.
Idaho REALTORS® administers its “Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy” to identify emerging REALTOR® leaders in the state, encourage them with motivational activities, and facilitate development of leadership skills.
The participants work together in a training course combining individual study, group sessions, and projects designed to build experience applying leadership skills.
Training sessions include identification of leadership qualities, team-building exercises, procedures for goal setting, personal profile analysis, network building, and improving communication skills..
Objectives of the Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy:
- To identify Idaho REALTORS® who have demonstrated leadership potential through job-related and community activities.
- To train participants in leadership skill development.
- To motivate participants by:
- Increasing awareness of real estate and association management issues and challenges;
- Engaging in problem-solving activities on issues of current interest; and,
- Providing a network of Idaho leaders actively invested in improving our Association and profession.