Idaho REALTORS® is committed to making a difference in the communities that our REALTOR® members serve. Our commitment to support higher education is at the heart of our desire to make a difference. IR has developed a scholarship program aimed at helping students who wish to attend a college or university in the state of Idaho.
2020 Applications Now Being Accepted!
High school seniors and full-time students enrolled in a college or university for the 2020-2021 school year are eligible to apply. IR is awarding one $2,500 scholarship and five $1,500 scholarships to the most qualified applicants for their higher education. Applications must be submitted by June 22, 2020 to .
Preference will be given to students:
- Studying real estate or a related field
- Attending colleges and universities within the state of Idaho
- Past or present employees of a REALTOR® office or Affiliate business
- Family members of Affiliates or REALTORS® that are active members of Idaho REALTORS®
Major Criteria to be Considered:
- Most Recent Transcript
Extra-curricular and Civic Activities
- Arts & Athletics
- Personal Commitments
2. Official transcripts.
3. Three signed (non-related) reference letters.
4. High resolution photo.
5. A short biography.