*Please Note the Friday October 7th Innagural Dinner Boat Schedule*
*Boat Travel is not required to attend the Inaugural Dinner – parking options are available*
- Board the CDA Cruise Boat: 5:30pm-6:00pm
- CDA Boat Cruise Transfer to HEC: 6:00pm-6:30pm
- Board the Spirit Cruise Boat: 6:00pm-6:40pm
- Spirit Boat Cruise Transfer to HEC: 6:40pm-7:00pm
Hagadone Event Center Departure
- Boarding the CDA Cruise Boat: 10:00pm-10:30pm
- Cruise Transfer from HEC to Resort (CDA Boat): 10:30pm-11:00pm
- Boarding the Spirit Cruise Boat: 11:00pm-11:30pm
- Cruise Transfer from HEC to Resort (Spirit Boat): 11:30pm-12:00am
Take advantage of continuing education and professional development opportunities to help you advance your career! There will be up to 45 Idaho CE Credits available to attendees. Network with REALTOR® peers from across the state and receive national, state, and local updates on issues important to IR members.
Please DO NOT Attend the 2022 IR Convention if you have tested positive for COVID-19. If you are sick, do not feel well, and have received a positive COVID-19 test please contact the IR office to receive a refund.
- The Inaugural Dinner dress code is business attire. Please remember to bring a coat as travel to the dinner will be by boat.
- Remember Your Business Cards for Networking.
- In order to receive education credit for ANY course, you have to SIGN IN next to your name BEFORE class starts. 100% attendance is REQUIRED. If you are LATE, you will NOT qualify for education credit.
- Video & Photo Consent: The Idaho REALTORS® will be conducting video recording and still photography of meetings, sessions, and events during the convention for use in future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the association. Your participation in the convention constitutes your consent to be photographed, video and audio recorded, and to all uses of the images and recordings.
Thank You To Our Convention Sponsors