Deadline for applications is June 18, 2021 by 5pm (MST).
Idaho REALTORS® are awarding 1 – $2,500 scholarship and 5 – $1,500 scholarships to the most qualified applicants.
High school seniors and full-time students (12+ credits) enrolled in a college or university for the 2021-2022 school year are eligible to apply.
Preference will be given to students:
- Studying real estate or a related field
- Attending colleges and universities within the state of Idaho
- Past or present employees of a REALTOR® office or Affiliate business
- Family members of Affiliates or REALTORS® that are active members of Idaho REALTORS®
Family members of current IR Scholarship Committee members will NOT be eligible for a scholarship during their accepted term.
Major Criteria To Be Considered
- Most Recent Transcript
Extra-curricular and Civic Activities
- Arts & Athletics
- Personal Commitments
1. A completed & signed application (MUST be typed).
2. Official transcripts.
3. Three signed (non-related) reference letters.
4. High resolution photo.
5. A short biography.