Leadership advancement is a respected element in the evolution of enhancing our Association and member professionalism. Idaho REALTORS® administers its progressive “Leadership Academy” to influence dedicated REALTOR® leaders in our state. We set forth to inspire them with motivational activities and assist them by refining their unique leadership abilities.
Candidates will work together in a specialized format that combines individual study, group communication, and hands-on project experience; focusing on strengthening their leadership skills. Core sessions promote the development of specific role model attributes, team-building exercises, goal setting structures, personal profile analysis, network building and implementing new fundamental strategies.
The objectives of the Idaho REALTORS® Leadership Academy are:
- To encourage REALTORS® into state leadership and beyond.
- To further educate and motivate candidates in key areas that include:
- Awareness of the real estate industry
- Initiating problem-solving techniques
- Engaging in an interactive course focusing on proven leadership principles and practices
- Providing a network of excelling leaders that remain actively involved in improving our profession as a whole
Participation in IRLA is open to all members of Idaho REALTORS®. Qualified candidates will be selected to participate in our esteemed program and those not selected are encouraged to reapply in future programs. Candidates are chosen by an anonymous selection committee based upon the detailed information they provide within this application.
Tuition for the program is $750. Additional details are included in the applicationAPPLY FOR THE IR LEADERSHIP ACADEMY