Idaho Realtors® Institute is your one-stop shop for all your education needs. Whether you are seeking your GRI designation, need your Idaho CE requirements or just have a desire to broaden your knowledge in the industry, we have the classes and tools to fit any busy schedule.
- CE Electives
- CE Shop – more class selections. Get started with the CE Shop!
- Interact CE – experience real life scenarios while earning continuing education hours through a gamified simulation.
Distance Learning – Earn your Master’s Degree in Real Estate at Realtor® University
Webinars – Browse the NAR Realtor® webinar archives to learn more about real estate topics that matter to your business. These webinars are meant for informational purposes only and do not count towards Idaho CE credits.
Participants receive 12 hours of Idaho CE credit for each GRI course for a total of 48 hours. Additionally, Real Estate Law (LW001) is required for 30 CE hours. The Real Estate Law course can be taken at any local real estate school in Idaho. Upon completion, participants will have earned 78 Idaho CE hours. The GRI must be completed within 5 years of commencing the GRI designation. The GRI courses are typically offered once a year exclusively by Idaho REALTORS and may be taken in any order.
Each course is 1.5 days
Day 1 – 7.5 hours
Day 2 – 4.5 hours
- GRI 101 – Taxation & Investment Property; Tax and the Self-Employed
- GRI 102 – Professional Standards – Ethics; Risk Reduction
- GRI 201 – Business Planning & Technology; Sales & Marketing
- GRI 202 – Contracts in Real Estate; Negotiations
The GRI designation shows:
- You have the foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate any real estate climate
- You act with a high level of ethics, professionalism and show commitment to clients
If you are a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® in good standing, you can earn the GRI designation by completing the Idaho REALTORS Institute program. Upon completion, participants are eligible to apply for the GRI designation. To apply, download and submit the GRI Designation Application. There are no annual renewal requirements.
*Double dip and receive 12 hours of Idaho CE elective credit for each course!
Have questions? We are here to help you!
Contact: Stan Urban
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (208) 922-6892