Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m the Broker/President of an independent brokerage with offices in Coeur d’Alene, Sandpoint, and Spokane with fifteen years of experience as a full-time sales person.
My service with Idaho Realtors includes the following:
- IR Public Policy Trustee, 2017 to Present
- IR Grievance Committee Chairman, 2016 – committee member 2012 to 2017
Leadership with the Coeur d’Alene Association of Realtors and Coeur d’Alene MLS:
- Board President, 2014 (During my tenure, our members obtained NAR grants for two key community projects and worked together to bring them to fruition)
- Board Treasurer, 2012
- MLS Board Treasurer 2009, 2010
My local association committee work spans over a decade and includes the following:
- Chaired the Grant, Finance, Executive, Nominating Committees
- Co-Chaired the Government Affairs and By-Laws Committees
- Served on the Professional Standards, Grievance, Nominating, Finance, Government Affairs, and Executive Committees for both the Coeur d’Alene Association and the MLS
- 2017 Awarded an Omega Tau Rho Medal of Service from NAR
- 2017 Presented with an Idaho’s Brightest Star acknowledgment from Idaho’s Lieutenant Governor Brad Little in recognition for volunteer service and fostering an ethic of service
- 2015 Idaho Realtors ROTY
- 2015 Coeur d’Alene Association of Realtors ROTY
Other Areas of Service:
- Dalton Gardens City Council Member, 2015 to Present (Council liaison to Planning and Zoning, Arts and Culture, Technology)
- North Idaho College Foundation – Board Member, 2016 to Present
- North Idaho Centennial Trail Foundation – Board Member and Executive Committee Member
All of the above activities have afforded me the opportunity to work with the best of the best in the industry, for which I am grateful.
A little About Me
I’m a mom to a 17 year -old daughter and wife to an Australian man that is a foot and a half taller than me. I enjoy cycling, trail running, hiking, backpacking, Nordic and alpine skiing. I have five personable hens and a mischievous, but sweet, black Golden doodle. I manage an LLC that organizes overseas hiking trips for groups of 21 – 16 local people to the most beautiful destinations in the world. I love to travel, locally and abroad.
I enjoy working with positive people to make positive things happen and believe that I would be energetic, dependable, inquisitive, and approachable for you in this role.
Thank you for your consideration!